Thursday, January 22, 2009

Three Month Thursday


Like I planned last week, I bought some non food items. I just bought a couple extra of what I was buying anyway: 2 handsoaps, 2 floss, and 1 pack of wipes. Nothing big, but little by little these weekly purchases are really adding up! I need to get some pictures on here of my newly cleared off shelves. My two shelves are now full of food! It's amazing! I challenge everyone who hasn't started their food storage to get started today! And for all of you who have their food storage or are working on building it to keep at it! It's easier than you would think to get started. Just like my example for this week I was buying these products anyway (that way I know they are things I would use) so I just bought a couple extra. Doing it this way doesn't burst the budget. Good luck!

No comments: