Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Aveeno Snob


So Darrell and I are both Aveeno snobs. It's just the best lotion, period. I guess Vaseline is pretty good too, but nothing else works! I was so excited to see an Aveeno sale at Walgreen's this week. Total spent - $1.66!! Don't you love how the price tag is on that gift set? :)
Also for the month of May I am going to keep track of all my household items/grocery expenses. I will take a picture of everything, but I won't necessarily post individually every time. At the end of the month I will post all the pictures and totals. I have a weekly budget that I am staying under, but it would be nice to see everything I am getting for the month since I am not keeping track of the exact amounts! $1.66 so far!
Happy couponing everybody!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

That is awesome. I haven't used aveeno a whole lot. I love keri, but that is such a great deal. Walgreen's has the best sales.

Lynne said...

How did you do that? did you have RR to use or anything. I know there are the $2 off aveeno coupons. Let me know cause it IS the best lotion! Especially when you move from a really humid place to a really dry place! ;)