Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Lynne!

Happy Birthday Lynne! Isn't she so beautiful? Thanks for being an awesome friend and a crazy couponer. You are turning 25 again, right? You are such a good friend and I am so glad we met on that tiny island. :) Thanks for listening to me complain and whine and for letting me be a lazy bum at your cabin. People always say they could talk to their friends for hours, but we literally did it! All Day! Funny how we never run out of things to say. Probably mostly cuz I can't stop talking. I am just a bag of hot air. We are like two peas in a pod though. You know you have a bond for life when you both had a car named "Bertha". Not to mention our kids were born at the same hospital within days of each other!! I wish we lived closer so I could bug you more. Sorry to embarrass you on my blog here, but don't worry I only have like 2 readers and one of them is you. I hope you have a Happy Birthday! Caleb better do something nice for you!! Mr. BigToughCop doesn't scare me. :) And also happy birthday to Riley, my future daughter in law.



1 comment:

Lynne said...

Thankyou!! You made my birthday that much better!!!