Monday, May 11, 2009

How much would you pay for this??


I know I wouldn't pay more than $1.24!!! Albertsons is having their double coupons (limit 3 per transaction) and I used them to sweeten the Kraft promo of buy $10 worth get $3 off instantly.
Here is my transaction:
3 Kraft Bbq sauce $1 each
- 2 $1 off coupons from here (If I had 3 of these coupons it would have been almost free!!)
2 Kraft Easy Mac
-1 $1/2 coupon
2 Kraft Bagelfuls $2.50 each
-2 $1 off coupons (also printed from Kraft link)
Also I got 4 Treetop juices $1 each
-2 $1/2 coupons
-$3 for the Kraft Promo
-$3 for doubling 3 of the $1 coupons
Total is $1.24 including tax!!
Also I helped my dad get a few doubler items so I stole a pack of hotdogs from him! :) I got him 6 packs of hotdogs for .99 including tax!! Plus for the second transaction I got him a box of Raisin bran, a box of Froot Loops, and some Breyer's ice cream for $1.50!! Pretty good deals. Has anyone ever tried those Bagelfuls? We LOVE them around here!

No comments: