Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cereal Deal




Collin is a picky eater as most of you probably know. He two cereals that he will eat are Life ( a favorite of mine as well) and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. That's about it. SO when General Mills has a sale I gotta stock up on the CTC. I bought 12 boxes and after coupons paid just over $11 with tax. But as an awesome bonus inside select GM cereals there is a prepaid Discover card! I got a $5 card and maybe more! Who couldn't use $5? I have heard of several other gals in my area getting the $10 cards! Buy a $1 box of cereal and get $10! How sweet is that. Chances of winning are 1 in 10. I bought 12 boxes, but I think I only got the one card. Oh well. I will take it. I was going to buy the cereal anyway! All that other misc stuff in the pic is from Walgreens for about $2.50 out of pocket! I had a $1 gift card from the rebate program, but the first month I tried to get that rolling was the last month they did it. Oh well. I guess Walgreens is going to start up another rewards program in the next month or two. We will see.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

They aren't doing their rebate program anymore?