Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Frugal Father

Here is my dad's post. He is the self proclaimed "Frugal Father". P.S. He is a weirdo.



$18 of Chicken boneless skinless
5 Barbeque sauce
5 Salad dressings
Foam plates
5 frozen lunches for Angie

Guess the total?????
...............................

..............................

..........................

.........
If you guessed $18---



You were wrong
Oh did I mention they gave me a $2.50 catalina to buy anything from Albertsons
Gum or maybe bread or maybe..................................

Oh my mind just goes a wandering when I get $2.50 back

-------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

If you guessed $16 you would be right

Not a great bargain for $45 worth of food but yes--That Catalina brings it down to $13.50


Angelica did help a little with my planning-- not much but some

1 comment:

Hfoutz said...

it's so cool that you've inspired so many to get into coupons! I love the title "Frugal Father" cute!