Saturday, May 2, 2009

Warning! Your arteries might clog just reading this!

Click HERE to be grossed out!! It's a blog about food that is so fattening and disgusting that it's going to make you want to grab a Slim Fast shake! I am not someone obsessed with weight, especially after having 2 kids. I eat pretty much whatever, but I would never take it this far. A deep fried Cadbury egg!! The Thunderdome? I hope that's for ten people, but I doubt it is.
This is the McSurf N' Turf -
A McDonald’s Fish-O-Filet inside a Quarter Pounder with cheese. Can you imagine?
And this one is called The Slinger -
Hash browns covered with grilled onions with two side-by-side cheeseburgers, topped with a couple of fried eggs, sunny-side up and then covered with chili and garnished with two pieces of toast come on the side. I just have to say it: I think this looks the same way going in as it does coming out. Or maybe this is the "after" picture. Nasty!

I am begging all my friends and family to make healthier food choices! And please, please, please don't eat anything deep fried! Not a deep fried taco or a deep fried grilled cheese, and a deep fried slice of pizza is never a good idea! Who thinks this stuff up?

2 comments:

Hfoutz said...

Ugh...I agree disgusting! I have been making meals off of www.campbellskitchen.com a bit now and I love them because they are simple and use "real" food and lots of them only take 30 minutes which is sometimes the only time I have w/ Paisley to make dinner.

Lydia said...

Yuck!! That is all I can think to say. I am pretty sure I have lost my appetite all together. Yuck!!