Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Steals!


I always go shopping Wednesday morning. It's the first day of the sale at Albertson's, and if you don't go the first day then everything is gone. They really should stock better, but they don't and I really don't want to miss out. Everything shown here I paid $20.96! That is 6 pounds of the boneless skinless chicken! There were 3 double coupons at the bottom of the weekly ad that I used. I also helped my dad to get a smokin' deal! Hopefully he will email me the picture of what we got him so that I can post it. He spent about $16 and got 3 packs of meat, about 9 pounds! I can't wait to eat the pineapple.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

How much was the bread??? That is my favorite kind and it's onsale here in Rigby for $1.88. I will stock up if it's cheaper at albies. I went lastnight and totally bombed. Shelves were bare. Teaches me to go on the last day. I guess I'll go snag me another paper today and go again!