Sunday, June 14, 2009

Diapers at Walgreens


I got a steal this week at Walgreen's!! I will tell you my two transactions
#1
3- John Freida Conditioners at 3/$15
1 - St. Ives body wash for $2.99
1 - Pack of Oreos as filler, plus there are no treats in the whole house!!

- 3 $3/1 of Root Awakening Line of John Frieda
- $10 Register Reward (RR) from last weeks Dove deal

Total Out of Pocket (OOP)with tax = $1.51
Received $5 RR from John Frieda and $3 RR from St. Ives
Would have been better, but I couldn't find my stinking $1.50 off St.Ives coupon!!

#2
Pampers $10.99
3 pencils at $.09 each
- $1 off pampers coupon
-2 $1 RR from 2 weeks ago (can't remember from what)
-$5 RR from Transaction #1

Total OOP with tax = $4.03
Not bad for a pack of diapers!!

So everything pictured was $5.54!! How sweet is that! Plus I have that $3 RR from #1 to use next week!! What deals can you make at Walgreen's this week??

1 comment:

Lynne said...

NIce nice nice! What you gonna do at Albies?