Thursday, June 4, 2009

Preschool Graduate

Collin graduated from preschool last week! I can't believe it. I really thought that I was going to cry at some point during all the proceedings, but I didn't. I think it's because I am just so proud of him and so excited for him to go to Kindergarten. I have really, REALLY enjoyed having a 5 year old. It is probably the most fun age so far. He is really learning and growing and I love to hear all his crazy thoughts and ideas. He's very artistic and creative, and I love having our little craft area to let him display all his work. He is also very athletic and coordinated so it's fun to see him do his tumbling, soccer, and even riding his big boy 2 wheeler. I love his sense of adventure. I love that he asks a million questions. He pays attention to everything even if it doesn't seem like it. I love that he can make friends so easily. Everybody likes Collin. His teacher gave each kid a little Thank You card and she said that Collin was a leader and was friends with everyone. What a great compliment!
Congratulations, Collin!! Off to Kindergarten! You will love it!



1 comment:

Hfoutz said...

Wow he's such a cute boy! Congratulations Collin!