Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quick Trip, Sweet Deals


I still have some of Albertson's infamous Double Coupons left from Sunday's paper. Collin had tumbling which is pretty close to Albies, and I had to kill some time, so why not? I needed bread anyway and this brand had a $1 off coupon on the outside, which I doubled, making it $1.29 for pretty good bread. Then I got 4 boxes of Ronzoni Pasta which was $1.29, but actually rang up $1.09. I used two coupons for $1 off two and doubled them. So $.09 per box which are 14.5 oz, almost a pound. Not bad. My total with tax was $1.79! Not bad for a quick bread run.
Also my goal for June is to spend only $40 per week! This does not include diapers though. Can't get around that bill for a little while. My real goal is to spend closer to $30, but I think that might be impossible. I will let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Darrell said...

Dang what a good deal!

Gel said...

Darrell- I love that you can comment on here now!!

Brenda said...

Wow a $40/wk food buget for a family of four! That's AWESOME and inspiring. You put me to shame! :)