Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stock Up Sale


I had a great time at Albertson's today. I took Darrell and the two boys and we tried out a different Albertson's. What a miracle! They had everything that was on sale IN STOCK! Can you believe it? I have been having the worst shopping experiences at my store so I drove about 5 minutes farther to a different Albertson's. A complete 180! Everyone was so nice. Everything was in stock! I couldn't believe it. Worth the drive. Darrell likes to go with me too, just to see how much I am saving. Kinda funny. Total out of pocket on the trip - $44.80! Wowsa! Total savings was over $100!! Can't beat that. Yum! Another fresh pineapple. I am obsessed. :)

3 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Oh what would it be like to actually live next to any Albertson's and be able to avoid Walmart??? I don't think I'll ever know... :) Hope you're doing good!

Brenda said...

I think Albies does that on purpose b/c our two Nampa stores are like black and white too. I rufuse to shop at one of them. You think they'd get a clue!

Lynne said...

Nice! Good score!