Monday, June 8, 2009

Help me!!!

I am being stalked by a Mary Kay lady. Help!


The reason this first comic is so funny to me is that I went to meet my Mary Kay lady (who gave me an unexpected facial attack) and the first story she tells me was not exactly G-rated! It makes me blush to think about it, let alone share it with you. Use your imagination. :) I do not know this girl very well at all. She worked at the gym daycare so I would say "hi" when I dropped the kids off and that's about it. I guess I look like someone who would want to hear a personal story like that. Just for your information I am not!

I went to her house Tuesday last week and she has called me 7 times since then!! I finally told her today that I am not interested in ordering right now and I definitely don't want to sell the stuff. I have a feeling she will call me in a week or two to see if I am ready to order. Someone help me!! I don't want to be rude, but I just want her to leave me alone!
P.S. Do any non-stalker people sell Mary Kay cuz I really do want to order some foundation. :)

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Oh my gosh! I just had the same problem not too long ago!!! Sorry I don't have any ideas for you! Whenever a Mary Kay lady asks if they can do something on my I've finally gotten to the point to where I can tell them I'm not a big Mary Kay fan! I'm tired of getting bombarded at the grocery store by these crazy women!