Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Tribute to My Grandma Ward

My Grandma has so many sayings and poems that are hilarious. I posted a few of them a few months ago. My poor little grandma recently was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. The kind she has has made her memory deteriorate quickly. So what I am saying is that she is a little crazy. :) She also has dementia and she is seeing things that aren't there. Very sad. We went to visit her a few weeks ago. Here is a little gem that I had never heard before:

A bee is a busy soul,
who doesn't have time for birth control.
And so you find in times like these,
there are so many sons of bees.

My grandma is a temple going, Institute graduating (in her 60's), religious paper writing, hebrew reading, woman of God. And yet all of her sayings are a little irreverant.
So here's to you Grandma! I love you! :)

2 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

I love it!! If I had a tattoo on my behind, that would be it!

Angela said...

Hi Gel,
can you believe I am posting? this is a very nice tribute.