Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Boys Christmas Lists

Collin and Brody have very different taste in toys. Collin is very creative, imaginative, and artsy. Brody is all boy. Vroom, vroom. So here is the start of their Christmas wish/idea lists. I will add more as I think of them.

Collin:
1. Stickers - any kind
2. Craft kits - the kind you glue together, foam or wood type
3. Colored paper
4. Super hero items
5. Church clothes
6. Pjs
7. Learning to read books
8. "Boy" read aloud books
9.

Brody:
1. Large toy set - Pirates, castle, boat, construction
2. Church clothes
3. Puzzles
4. Race cars
5. Something Batman
6. Finger paints
7.

I will add more as I think of them. There is always something where I think to myself "Oh! Collin would love that." Then I forget what it is. Hopefully this will help me be a little more organized.

2 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

I am so glad you're posting these! I already had something in mind for you and Darrell, but now I know just what to get the boys!

Lydia said...

I can't get my kids to narrow anything down. They tell me they want everything that they see. I hate commercials. If it is something that they don't necessarily want, like and easy bake oven, they want to get it for a girl, Bentley, my niece Sammie, whoever. It is hilarious.