Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Christmas List

Ok, I am not going to be shy, my friends. Every year people ask what I would like for Christmas. Typically I don't need/want anything and that's the truth, but this year is different. I am doing a little nesting, because I am not going to be traveling all over the country anymore. I need LOTS of normal housewife stuff that all ya'll regular people have acquired over the years. So I am going to put a link to this posting on the main page so you can click to see my updated Christmas list as it expands. :) I don't care if you get me a gift or not, but here are some ideas if you are getting me one anyway.

1. A good mixer
2. Canisters to store flour, sugar, rice. I prefer glass, but anything cute and functional is great.
3. Cute kitchen towels
4. Nice baking pans and casserole dishes
5. Any kind of food storage items
6. Clothing - shirts, preferably not t-shirts, but something nice yet comfy and jeans
7. Misc. kitchen items, apple corer, pot holders, potato peelers
8. Classic movies on DVD - Princess Bride, Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, etc.

More to come.....

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I love a lady who knows what she wants. i can't stand when people say i don't know whatever. give someone an idea for goodness sakes!

Lydia said...

This is such a good idea.