Saturday, November 1, 2008

Politics

So who else is ready for the election to be over? Who else is terrified for the results? I am absolutely not someone who gets involved with politics, but how can you not with this election?!? I would be terrified if (when) Obama wins the election. I am not a big McCain supporter although I do consider myself a Republican. I think one of the smartest things that he could have done was select Palin for his running mate. That came out of nowhere (at least to me), but I think it was very smart. It's going to be a close race, I think. I will be so happy for it to be over though.
P.S. If you got my mass email today about infanticide sorry. It was anti-Obama, but it was also to make people aware that this was even happening! Crazy! I bawled when I first heard it. Maybe ya'll knew about it already. I try to stay ignorant. :)

2 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

I know. I can't even listen to or talk about infanticide. It's just too upsetting for me.

brookiebaby said...

I totally agree with you. I'm not necessarily pro-McCain, but I am 100% on board with his ant-abortion take. And once I heard that Obama was pro-abortion, I had heard enough, and have NEVER liked him since. I also like Palin. I think she's human, and that's a good thing! :) I'm scared too to think what will happen after this election is over!!!! I really hate talking politics, but like you said, how can you NOT be involved this election?