Sunday, November 30, 2008

Three Month Thursday - Playing Catch Up

So here we are on Sunday afternoon after a long exciting weekend. I really didn't buy anything specifically for my 3 month storage this week. I ended up having extra stuffing so I put that in, as well as a couple taco seasonings. My Aunt Elise gave everyone a 100 hour candle, from Emergency Essentials, as a gift at our family Christmas party. (Future posting about that. ) So this week that is all that I have. Every little bit helps. No excuses people! I want some reports on what you got this week. If you haven't started NOW is the time! Fill a shelf, a box, under your bed, in your closet, or wherever! Make a space devoted specifically to your long term and 3 month supply. I want you guys to tell me what you are doing to store food. Have you started? If not now, when? What did you buy this week or this month?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh man, Gel, you are my true motivator. I have no excuse, not even in China! I do have a little shelf that I could use...