Monday, April 14, 2008

Time Zones

This is just another reminder that I live in Hawaii. That means it's lots earlier here that it is on the mainland.

This means that it's 6:30 am when you texted me today, Warren.

This means it's 8:00 am when you called and got me out of bed today, Dad. (Normally I would be up, but it was a rough night last night with Collin.)

This means both times you texted me, on two separate occasions, it was 5:30 am, Audra.

Oh and all you telemarketers who have my cell number - Take me off you list!!

Utah is 4 hours ahead and Central time is 5 hours.

I am actually really not mad. Just giving Warren some crap for texting me about Diet Dr. Pepper. LOL!!

4 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

Ha! I'm actually glad you clarified this...I mean, I knew you were behind us, but I didn't know how FAR behind us! So I guess when it's dinner around here, you're just getting around to lunch. Note to self...no calling Gel before 2 pm Texas time!

Lydia said...

I am going to start calling you all the time!!!

brookiebaby said...

I know how you feel (a little). When my parents first moved to Texas, they were always calling me at 6 or 7am my time because they forgot about the time change. Yuck!

The Meade's said...

Time difference it a bit of a challenge isn't it!! When ever I want to call someone in America they are alseep or in the middle of work. We are 7 hours a head or Utah time, I will have to keep you up to date if the world starts to come to an end then you will have a few hours notice!!! (c;