Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What if I had Triplets???



So usually my babysitting gigs don't overlap, but today they did. I had 2 extra toddlers at my house for 2 1/2 hours. Sasha is sitting on my lap and Siena is on the right.


Sasha is about 2 months younger than Brody, but she is just as big, which is saying a lot since Brody is huge! Sasha is a little bit of a naughty girl. She pushes the limits, but rarely cries when I tell her to stop. She just moves onto the next thing. Her mom is Russian so I love talking to her to hear her accent.


Siena is about 2 months older than Brody. She is very calm and happy. I love watching Siena, it's a breeze. She knows sign language which helps in communicating and she is starting to talk pretty good too.


We had a busy morning, but it went really well. I am super mom!!

3 comments:

Parliament Cigarettes said...

Admiration and interest were my first feelings when I’ve entered your blog. It is indeed the most remarkable creation I’ve ever seen! Moreover, your manner of writing and the photos are absolutely fine and I think everyone would agree with my words. All this made me immediately add the blog to my links. Thank you very much for such a marvelous web page and I will surely enter it again!

Amber Grannis said...

Ok, so who's the fruitcake that posted just ahead of me? "Parliameent Cigarettes"? Maybe they were smokin' doobies.

On to your post...Triplets?! That's a scary word. I remember watching a friend's kids once. She had a daughter Taryn's age, a son Haleigh's age, and another little girl just about Brooklyn's age. 6 kids under the age of 6! If they had all been twins, those kids could have all conceivably belonged to ONE momma! (conceivably...ha! I kill myself sometimes!)

Lydia said...

Ha! Sounds like an exciting time. You are super mom. Myrna taught Bailey sign language. It really helped them. April and I, however, do not know sign language. Bailey would get so frustrated when she was with either of us. I think she started talking earlier than her cousins tho. So, maybe there is something more to it than just being able to communicate with ones hands?