Saturday, April 5, 2008

We All Live in a Yellow Submarine

Here is how we started our day. I told Collin to get dressed and this is how far he got. He is always my little joker. He constantly is doing and saying funny things. (That's underwear on his head if you couldn't tell.)


For Collin's birthday we got to take a ride on the Reefdancer. We saw a lot of fish and a turtle briefly. I was hoping to see more turtles and possibly a reef shark, but no such luck. We had lots of fun though.




Here is Collin getting ready to go down into the "submarine."


This is the fastest moving starfish. I forget what the name of it is. It doesn't
look like your traditional starfish. It's legs were very flexible.




This was a puffer fish. It was really cool to see one of them up close all puffed up. They said they are actually really hard to catch so it was a special treat that we got to see one!


Me and my handsome 4 year old!



The Submarine cake!



Yummy Delicious cake! It was a lot of fun making this cake. What a great birthday. (That is a gummy alligator in the water.)

1 comment:

Amber Grannis said...

Very cute cake, Gel! I'm glad Collin had a great birthday!