Thursday, March 20, 2008

Alone

Right now both kids are asleep and Darrell is still at work. I love being alone. It's not something that happens very often and I cherish every minute of it. I did some cleaning and even that is more enjoyable when you don't have any "helpers" picking cereal out of your nicely swept dirt pile. I swept, mopped, did the dishes (should have been done last night), put lots of toys away, and started some laundry. Now I think I will go read my book and see if Oprah is on. When was the last time I watched Oprah.......hmmm....can't remember. Darrell hates Oprah! Ha ha! Anyway I am going to go enjoy some peace and quiet for about another half hour or so.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Alone time is nice. I am alone right now and I should be cleaning the house and doing laundry but I can seem to pull myself away from the computer. I have been catching up on all of your posts. For some reason I have found it difficult to sit at the computer with both Remi and Bentley on my lap. Go figure!