Wednesday, March 5, 2008

UFO



This was flying around in my house. Easily larger than a quarter. Not your common house fly. It's like a cross between a spider and a fly. Look at the hair on those legs! I guess that's what I get for living in a tropical climate.


Collin said to me, "Mom! A bug is flying in the kitchen." Well he wasn't kidding. Imagine how surprised I was to find this little fella.

I just thought I would share some of the daily adventures of a stay at home mom. It's more interesting and entertaining than you would think! :)

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Hahahah that is hilarious! It just goes to show that no where is perfect, it can be pretty close, but not just perfect.

I'm glad that you are blogging again, maybe you should start posting on my blog. I haven't had anything to say lately.

Amber Grannis said...

Scary! I'm not a bug person! I'd have been freaking out probably. I like the look of your blog! I hope it's fun for you...I like being able to keep track of our lives my posting the little adventures we have. Good luck with the home-schooling! I think you will really like the stuff you ordered from Winter Promise.

brookiebaby said...

HELLOOOO!
Oh my gosh, it's been sooo long! I'm so glad to hear from you! How is your family???? And can I say how jealous I am that you live in Maui!??!?!!? I need to read more of your blog to catch up on where you've been and what you've been up to! Your boys are so cute!!
Watch out girls in a few years! :)
Keep in touch!
I'm adding you to my bloggin buddies! :)