Friday, March 28, 2008

Sick Baby

Brody woke up this morning and was warm all over. I took his temp and it was 101.9 so I guess that means a change of plans.

Today was supposed to go like this. Take a quick run at the gym (Daycare doesn't start until 8am), shower, Storytime at the library at 10:30, Go to the beach, lunch and nap, go to the city (Kahului where all the stores are) for grocery shopping, Darrell gets home from work early today so do something fun with him, Dinner, bedtime.


I am a planner. What can I say?


Now my day will go like this: eat breakfast, hold the baby, cater to the babys every need, hold the baby, give the baby a bottle, hold the baby, baby FINALLY takes a nap, if I'm lucky he's feeling better after his nap and we can run to the grocery store that's close by and get some milk, go home and hold the baby, dinner, bedtime.


That's how it goes when you're a mama. You never know exactly how your day will go. Kids change from day to day and you never know what to expect. At least we didn't have anything important to do. Oh well. I hope it's a 24 hour bug and he is feeling better very quickly.

1 comment:

Amber Grannis said...

aw, bummer! it's the pits when your kids get sick! at least it's friday, right? facing another day of being the mom all by my lonesone always gets a little easier when i know the weekend is just around the corner and i will have another adult around for 2 whole days to talk to and share tha insanity with!