Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Monster Green Bookcase

I really like free stuff, so when I was buying a dresser and the girl offered me a beat up bookcase for free I jumped on the chance! :)



I let Collin pick the color and help paint it. I was really trying to push him into a blue or red color, but he wasn't having it. So green it is.




Then we are putting stickers on the side. We don't have enough yet, but we have a good start. Collin loved it. It's his own book shelf and that makes it special.

1 comment:

Amber Grannis said...

What a good mom to let Collin pick out the color! I'm a little afraid to do something like that with the girls. I mean, when I send Taryn to go get dressed for the day, some of the clothing combinations she comes up with are just plain ridiculous! I'm a little nervous to see what she'd do to her walls/dresser/bookshelves if I let her have her way with the paint! Hooray for free stuff, tho! Good bargain, Gel.