Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What I meant to say....

So yesterdays blog was all over the place, I know. I think that the moral of the story was just enjoy what you DO have and don't worry about what you don't.

Who cares if I am living in a tiny 2 bedroom condo. Who cares if I have too many bills. Who cares if I am crazy person sometimes. :) I am in Hawaii! I have the best 2 kids ever. I have a great husband. I have been to so many places and seen so many things in my life. I am blessed.

And yes, I still want to be normal. I want a house and the whole picket fence thing, but that doesn't need to be on my mind ALL the time. Enjoy now.

A counselor at SUU had a quote that I liked: "Be here now." Her lesson was don't worry about boys while you are doing your homework and don't worry about homework while you are out with a boy. Makes sense. Focus and have fun!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I like that. "Be here now."