Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sleeping angels







I always used to ask the question: Why do kids look so much bigger when they are asleep?

My mom had a great answer to that: It's the only time of day you can see all of them at once.


It's true, kids are always running around in a whirlwind of sticky food, toys, and dirt. I love watching my kids sleep. They look so angelic and peaceful.

Darrell and I used to watch Collin sleep every night right before we went to bed. We would check on him and just stay in there for like 20 minutes. It was fun. With Brody, he has been such a light sleeper until lately that we haven't been able to sneak in and take a peek. He would always sit right up when I would open his door. Now he is sleeping heavier so I get to look at him now. They are just so beautiful when they are asleep.

No comments: